The Ohio Premier Soccer Club strives to:
- Offer each player an environment that allows them to develop according to his/her ability. Each player’s needs are different and our staff and programs are chosen and designed to deliver quality soccer experiences at each level. Player development is the focus of our Club.
- Promote the development of communication, discipline, good sportsmanship and teamwork necessary for academic achievement and good citizenship.
- Attract, develop and retain superior coaches that will provide the leadership, player development and operational expertise.
- Provide continuing educational opportunities for the OP coaching staff.
- Focus on the development of physical, mental, as well as emotional fitness of its team members.
- Establish programs for players designed specifically to enhance the knowledge, appreciation and enjoyment of soccer.
- Prepare high school aged players for competition at the collegiate level, thereby maximizing exposure to college recruiting.